Solar Eclipse - 3

As I stated in a previous e-mail, my photos were not unique and I had seen many similar. I ran across a post on Facebook from the Holcomb Observatory in Indianapolis, IN describing what they saw during the eclipse Monday. Their post gave more detail regarding the size and source of the red color that I did not know. They also photographed what appeared to be the "same" prominence in one of my photos (shape and location essentially the same anyway). I decided to zoom in on my photo and allow a software magnification to increase the size a bit (3X). I'm pretty happy with my handheld photo with a pretty normal equipment when compared to an observatory! This is my photo followed by the $$$$$ stuff!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble