Palo Duro Canyon

I was pleasantly surprised by the number of comments back from my reunion e-mail yesterday. I appreciated each of them as most referenced similar feelings to what I tried to express. You just never know....

We met up with a couple Thursday night to go to the Texas play in Palo Duro Canyon. I grabbed a few quick photos of the canyon on the drive in. The panhandle has been blessed with a wet spring and the canyon was beautiful with all the green. If you have never been to this state gem, you are missing something. Growing up, I spent many an hour in this park creating great memories. The sky was clear and the temperatures hot for these photos.

Comments

  1. I’ve attended the show several times. Two times to entertain foreign visitors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please include your name in your comment so I know the author! Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble