2nd Eagle

After the first eagle left, we continued to watch the second eagle strike a regal pose. Note that he/she moved up to the branch that the first eagle flew from (Photo 1). He then adjusted once more to a higher perch and a more clear view of where his next stop may be (Photo 2). This time, I have my shutter speed high enough to not get too much blur in flight. Bird photography is a whole lot of sit and wait while holding a heavy lens as steady as possible - in a moving boat in this case. My wrists are not what they used to be (among other things) and this wait borders on pain - but wait we must! Launch (Photo 3)! And of course, he is flying further away from us compared to the first eagle. He then flies off giving me a "great" shot of bird butt. I take what is given.






Thanks,

Doug White

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble