Fireworks

Who doesn't like fireworks (excluding pets/livestock)? There is something fun about watching them and being amazed at the designs and complexity. The Ft. Knox crew put on a fantastic display. I borrowed a lightweight tripod from Chris and set up the camera with a wired manual exposure button (Bulb, ISO100, f/8.0, 27mm, manual focus). I sat back in my chair and enjoyed the show without getting hung up on the camera. After reviewing the first couple of shots to confirm settings/quality, I never looked at the camera again. Photographing fireworks is really pretty easy when the weather is good (not a lot of humidity and wind) and the burst location is not all over the place. We scoped out where the mortars were set up earlier in the day so we picked out a great spot to watch them once we arrived for the festivities.

I have way too many good shots to share via e-mail (this note will be the only one sent via e-mail). If you enjoy looking at fireworks, I hope you take the time to flip through the photos at the link below. You do not need a password or any other hassle. I have included a few shots in this message.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble