Old Baylor - 09

Well, this wraps up my shots from Old Baylor. I had been shooting with the zoom same lens I used for the horse event earlier. I decided to capture a few wider angle shots so I swapped lenses and took a few extra photos. The mid-day sun and wind were a bit more intense than ideal but it was still a pretty day.

If you have never been here in spring, it is worth a trip. It is such a peaceful location - just stay away from weekends during peak wildflower season. There were very few other people on this Saturday afternoon. If you look closely, you can see a hammock strung between two trees on the left of this shot. The couple were taking a break from their bicycle trip. I shot a low perspective to minimize their impact. The lines of the trees against the sky is the striking feature in this photo.. The other two shots include the back view of the chimney remains of Old Baylor.

Where did the month of April go???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble