Wildflowers - 06

After we returned home from the trip to Brenham, I noticed a small stand of Wine Cup flowers in the ditch in front of my neighbor's house. I had the camera in hand, so why not take a photo or two. These little flowers remain a favorite of mine with their interesting interior. They must also produce some sweet nectar as I almost always see bees, bugs, and butterflies around them. I was able to capture a crisp photo of the bee in the first photo below. The second photo shows a group of three in various stages. The third photo is a close crop of the second photo showing more detail of the flower interior - one of the most interesting (my opinion) in nature.

Wood project answers and photos tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble