2016 Apache - 01

I am struggling to find inspiration so I continue to look back on some old photo opportunities. 2016 was a jam-packed year so I am back to March of 2016. The US Army Reserve unit at Conroe had their official transition ceremony from an Apache attack unit to a Blackhawk unit. This was the last formal flying of the the Apache. Not just everyone gets to fly one of these beasts and it puts chills in parents' spines when watching their son be one to climb into such a machine as a pilot. Most of us just climb into our cars and get on the road. It's a bit different with a helicopter. The crew chiefs are great at their job but the final inspection is the pilots' responsibility. The pre-checks are fun to watch.

I bet my gun is bigger than yours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble