Kodiak 9/27 - 03 City Lights and Merry Christmas

I hope this season finds you well and at peace. As I get older, I think about how precious those days were with a large family gathering to celebrate. This time of the year also reminds me of lost loved ones that were such a big part of those memories. With families scattered to the corners of the earth, those days become more and more rare. I'm not complaining - just observing another change in society. Donnice and I will have a quiet Christmas Day, enjoy the peace, and touch base with family. To our friends still in the wrath of this winter storm, stay warm.

From us to you and yours, Merry Christmas and peace be with you.

On our way to take Lauren to work (going to be a rough one after being up most of the night!) after watching the Northern Lights, we had a nice view of the city lights so we made a short stop at the overlook to take a quick photo. Oddly, this was the only container ship we saw during our two week visit. In our visit last year, there was a ship rotating through that dock most days. Kodiak lives on goods shipped or flown in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble