Kodiak 9/17 - Bears 02

One of the cubs decided it was time to play after that headshake. The best way to get your sibling interested is to grab a mouthful of neck. Note how the non-instigating cub has not changed position an any of these shots (yesterday and today) until more aggressive wrestling. I wonder if salmon have an equivalent to tryptophan in bears as this bear looks to be in a trance and wanted to just lounge undisturbed!

We WILL continue this wrestling match.

Ok, dude.... enough is enough - get off me!

I'm not kidding you worm infested nasty brother!!! Yes, I could have edited the tapeworm out of this photo but it is nature and I like nature (though I don't like tapeworms). You know that warning that states consuming raw fish can lead to problems? Well, this cub has an intestine full of problems (with later photos as further proof). That rod case got a really close view!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble