Hummers - 21

I will probably send the missed photos when I get a chance. I am still struggling to understand what happened with some messages this past week.

OK. This photo was planned to be the last of the hummers for this round. I could keep going but I think I covered most everything that was a little unique. With the drought this year, we did not have patio plants to capture them in flowers. That is clearly a goal for next spring.

This "photo" is four shots overlayed on top of each other. I took out a fifth shot in this sequence as it did not add much other than clutter. You see the bird coming in hard and fast to the feeder and transitioning into a hover and eating while hovering - about 1/4 second in time. It's not a perfect edit but good enough for me unless I print it some day (not likely).

Until next spring.... (or a few later this week)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble