Hummer - 17 (fixed)

Well, we have been in Kodiak the past two weeks visiting our daughter and son-in-law. It was a great time and we got back to our house about 2:30 this morning. The 3 hour time difference was the reason for mid-morning Texas update for those 2 weeks. I hope to get back to a normal schedule tomorrow and will start sending out photos from that trip soon. Knowing we would be gone for 2 weeks, I created enough draft messages to be able to keep the messages going. I still have little idea what happened to those messages where no photo was seen. Once I hit send, I could not retrieve the photo to resend. Lesson learned - copy the photos to the cloud for such storage in future trips.

Showing off making a sharp turn! The fighter jet of the bird world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble