Bat Nebula

I am back to my computer where my images are located. We still have some significant challenges in Rockport/Corpus that may interrupt me sharing images from time to time. I will have to start recycling some images from the past as there has been little time or opportunity for new photos.

These are the two photos I tried to share last week in a rush as I was leaving the town. Hopefully, they go through this time.

I decided to share another NASA image (not JWST). Talk about a nebula sending out a bat signal! It shows the remnants of a star after it went supernova and exploded 8000 years ago. A bat signal is a bit fitting with what is happening lately! More than batman, we need patience and a little good fortune for some parts to fall into place.

Another image of this nebula using other filters and editing interpretation (again, not my work).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble