Academic Building - 5 & TAMU Numbers!

One more shot of the Academic Building but this time from the opposite side of the plaza.

I received permission to share some of the charts prepared by the College of Engineering. In my mind, I had the numbers a bit lower when I was here (graduated '78) but that's just faulty memory. Remember that this is total enrollment including grad students. This chart also highlights how much changed shortly after I arrived to teach in 2012. The job I had the past 10 years was very different than the job I thought I was accepting. The change in the past 10 years is huge in many respects. As much as the school changed, the community has changed even more. The growth in this area is hard to believe. If you have not been to the Bryan - College Station area in the past 5 years, you may not recognize much of the surroundings.

Thanks,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble