Ranch - 18

As seen in earlier photos, these birds often forage on the ground with a varied diet of seeds and insects. Here is one eating a pod of grass seed of some sort. I have several photos in this sequence with this pod in various stages of being eaten but this one is a pretty clear view of it in the beak.

I wish everyone a great 4th of July. I still believe this country is the best in the world. I cautiously offer my brief thoughts. Any more detail gets too political and no matter my view, I will not likely change yours. My wish is that we find a way to have civil dialog with enough empathy to better understand the diverse thoughts and desires of our population. Your view of "right" is not the only valid view for any subject. Judgement is left to a later day. None of our political "leaders" are setting an example for this wish so go be the example yourself in your daily interactions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble