Bandera - 07

Like so many rural rental cabins in Texas, they have their obligatory longhorn cattle. I usually don't like to photograph these animals due to a very obvious Aggie bias but I am trying to be a big boy and stretch my boundaries a little. The far left and right are steers with the middle one a heifer (though I really don't know if she has ever had a calf). The two on the right have been there a long time with the guy on the left being a new addition. We were told the two that have been around longer were friendly and the new one is a bit more stand-off. They were laying in the field absorbing the morning sun and looked pretty tranquil so I headed out to the filed to get a better shot/view. They were not bothered by my presence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble