Palo Duro Canyon - 13

First, answers from the rock formation yesterday. Thanks for those that replied! If I get replies after this e-mail, I will update the answers on the blog post if you are interested. I also have a closer crop of the formation in the second photo of this message.

Native American looking at the sun
A laying lion surveying its kingdom
Old man with a big nose
Large lizard on top poking his head over the top (Large Gila Monster)
I see a man with long hair running along a trail
A lion
A face looking up with a slight breeze
Indian chief
Harbor seal
The bust of a lone Indian with the traditional "Roman "  prominent broken nose
Old Indian chief looking over the canyon!

My original thought on the trail: A Komodo Dragon looking down at us. Looking at the close crop photo, it may be an Egyptian sphynx (or Native Indian) with some kind of headdress.


My hiking partners catching up with me after they stopped to watch lizards without telling me they had stopped. Notice that one of them has an attitude....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble