Palo Duro Canyon - 10

I debated whether to send this today. My heart is heavy from a significant event yesterday and sending out another photo could seem uncaring to those involved (many on this distribution list). As you see, I decided to send. This photo was the next in line regardless of yesterday yet it somehow fits the timing. This is another rock face hidden in the shadows of the morning sun rising directly behind the peak. I originally had a different edit minimizing the shadows to better show the colors and rock. This morning I decided to leave the formation in the shadows as a reminder that dark times have God's light at your back to chase away the shadows with time.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please include your name in your comment so I know the author! Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble