Repeat Butterfly

Click on READ MORE for the full post. Click on the blog photo to see full size and detail. If leaving a comment, please provide a hint who you are.

This butterfly looks to be the same well-camouflaged variety as I posted on May 4. This photo was take a couple of weeks later and a different location yet nearly the same time of day (middle afternoon). I still have no idea its specific ID. Some people have suggested it may be a moth vs a butterfly. I'm pretty certain it is a butterfly. The antenna are clearly more butterfly than moth. There are other differences between moths and butterflies listed on websites and this guy checks butterfly in all categories. The way he is staring at me, I think he recognizes me also!


Thanks,
Doug White

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble