Monday Morning Knockdown

Click on READ MORE for the full post. Click on the blog photo to see full size and detail. If leaving a comment, please provide a hint who you are.

One Monday morning (Feb 28), I dropped by a "developed lake" in a neighboring subdivision. There was a "large" ruckus taking place on the grassy knoll. Two chickadees were having a battle royal. I promise this was not some rough romantic venture - they were plenty unhappy with each other. They didn't care that I got out of my truck and walked around to the side to take these photos. They fought beak and toenail for several minutes until one gave up flew off. It was a level of aggression that I had not seen in anything other than hummingbirds.

Thanks,
Doug White

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble