Video Clips 1 - YouTube

Click on READ MORE for the full post. Click on the blog photo to see full size and detail. If leaving a comment, please provide a hint who you are.

I decided to share the videos different than yesterday. I have combined and uploaded the portrait (vertical) videos into YouTube. I set chapters for you to easily navigate to a part you like (hopefully).


0:00 - Clip 1 Taxi before takeoff
0:40 - Clip 2 Taking off
1:34 - Clip 3 Flatlands and rivers
2:24 - Clip 4
3:35 - Clip 5 At Katmai over glacier 5:28 - End

These are some great views from the airplane. I received nice feedback from several of you with the glacier photos. I am certain you will enjoy the video at the end as we flew over the glacier. That clip starts flying over the flats where we viewed the bears. The glacier comes into view about 4:10.


Thanks,
Doug White

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble