Screeching Eagle

What a terrible preview crop.... Be sure to:

Click on READ MORE for the full post. Click on the blog photo to see full size and detail. If leaving a comment, please provide a hint who you are.

As mentioned yesterday, the eagle at Ft. Abercrombie was making very loud calls. We wanted to get a little closer to the eagle so we hiked down the trail a bit. The vantage point was not quite as good but we we definitely closer. We had not disturbed the bird so he/she stayed there screaming at the world that this was his/her territory. Enjoy the close-up detail of an eagle!

Thanks,
Doug White

Comments

  1. That's an amazing picture! I would love to see eagles in the wild like this some day. I did see one fly by my car on my drive from Sweeny, TX to San Antonio. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.
    -Leandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. They are truly special and majestic! Their population has really made a comeback.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please include your name in your comment so I know the author! Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble