Iconic Alaska

 Click on READ MORE for the full post. Click on the blog photo to see full size and detail. If leaving a comment, please provide a hint who you are.


The day after our boat trip, we made another trip out to Fort Abercrombie. This is a favorite hike location for Penny (grand-dog) so we made many visits there! Off of the same point that I photographed the horned puffins in the rocks, I captured this fishing boat with some pretty rocks in the background. As I edited this photo, I noticed what looks to be a cormorant standing proud on the island. I can no longer see a cormorant without thinking of my friends Spencer and Pedro. Spencer holds such a special place in his heart for these birds (yes, sarcasm)!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble