Puffins - 04

Click on READ MORE for the full post. Click on the photo to see full size and detail. If leaving a comment, please provide a hint who you are.


I know, more puffins.......

Enjoy these in-flight shots. These shots may look easy but they are far from it. The birds are flying fast and often with backgrounds that challenged my camera's ability to focus on the subject. They are always farther away than these photos make them look.

This shot is one of my favorites. I love the shore background and colors.


The surrounding gulls make this an interesting shot - not to mention a mouthful of food!

I have NO IDEA what this puffin is bringing back to his/her nest. There is something in the beak - maybe a special treat for their mate. I surprised myself with the detail in this shot.

One more with nice detail as the puffin flies close to the water.


Thanks,
Doug White

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble