Thunderbirds - 1

I will get these first two photos out for the Thunderbirds. I have some other commitments across the weekend that will prevent me from sending more. I will get the shots moving Monday.

They fly 6 jets in their shows. Planes 1-4 stay together for the majority of the show. I'm pretty sure these pilots are joined at the hip rarely stray from each other even when they are not in jets! They even take off together in close quarters. This is a nice shot where I can see the number of each jet on the air intake. The landing gear is in the process of being retracted. If you look closely (I hope the e-mail photo is clear enough), you will see the Pilot 1 looking straight ahead and Pilots 3 and 4 looking left judging their distance to the adjacent plane. I would be Pilot 3 is looking right!


Planes/pilots 5 and 6 are their solo pilots. Pilot 5 is taking off in the photo below - all lonesome like! You see the plane number is upside down. The reason will be obvious as we progress through the show!


Stay in touch!
Doug White

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble