Magnificent Bear

 This male bear just gets more and more awesome every time a I touch a photo. These animals are simply huge and project incredible power in their stance and stride. I have to pinch myself to think about being close enough to these beasts to capture these photos. It felt so in control and calm at the time. As I edit photos, I'm wondering what idiot was close enough to get such photo! The bears were moving around the prairie and we were not changing positions very much.

Me. I'm that idiot (emboldened by a guide!). In hindsight, I wonder if I put others in my party in uncomfortable circumstances!


This photo is not cropped other than to an 8 x 10 perspective. He was pretty close to fill the frame of the camera!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble