Bear Essentials

 Yes, bear photos are essential right now!


Just for clarity, I read your replies and appreciate them. I also don't expect replies. The very fact that you offered your e-mail tells me you are appreciating the photos and that's enough for me.

I promise I will move on to other subjects than the mom with four cubs. A four cub litter is not real common and they were in great light and comfortable with us being there. Obviously, I took a lot of photos of them. I'm within a post or two moving to other subjects.

This photo was right after they had nursed and mom was sitting up. The tenderness is apparent but only from a distance!



This photo is just a few minutes later as the family began moving around.




Comments

Post a Comment

Please include your name in your comment so I know the author! Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble