A New Location

 We moved to another location to meet up with another guide. She was in the middle of about 4 moms (sows, but I don't like that description) with 2 or 3 cubs each. On the hike to the location, we saw a mom with two yearling cubs in the distance about to cross a stream. They were too far away for photos but were still interesting to see the size of the cubs after a year. By the time we reached the new location, we were more into taking in the scene than taking a thousand photos. It was hard to beat what we had just seen with the mom of four and those photos by the stream. I guess I should mention that I was also getting a bit tired holding the camera with the heavy lens.


This is a mom with two cubs (one is a bit hidden in this photo). This is another opportunity to look in awe at those paws and claws! The articulation of her wrist is interesting also.


This is the same mom and cubs. They were about to wrap up a feeding session. You see the milk mustache on the one looking at me.



Comments

Post a Comment

Please include your name in your comment so I know the author! Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble