Train - 3

A few more Alaska landscapes - at least as best I could frame them from a moving train. You see the clouds are starting to come in around the mountains (an important fact later in our ride). The variety of landscape was interesting. I can imagine these large, wide river bottoms to once be glacier flows (no clue if that is even close to correct) that could make the Mississippi look small.

Rarely do I intentionally take an out-of-focus photo but I did so in the last photo. This is our railcar for the trip with a view of the observation glass. We were in the second row up front. The first half of the trip was maybe 1/3 - 1/2 full. We picked up more passengers later in the trip. I'm standing at the bar where you could use one of your 2 included drink tickets or buy more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble