A small lie...

 As I was scrolling down in the timeline of my bears, I found these two photos to share before I switch to the other location.


We were almost certain that we were going to see some action as bears started to move around in the meadow. I mentioned the male that was getting close to mom and four cubs where the mom clearly displayed here dislike of the distance. At that same time there was a second male moving through the area. As the first male diverted away from the mom and cubs, his path crossed the second male's path. These two boys must have known each other because they barely looked at each other twice as they passed very close to each other. This photo also shows the pad on a hind foot that is interesting.


One last shot of an award winning pose by mom and four. This was just before she laid her head down, closed her eyes, and took a short nap.



Comments

  1. Liar liar pants on fire! Comments seem to work good. 😀

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please include your name in your comment so I know the author! Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Completed Wood Project

Springtime

Burst Bubble